Last Modified: May 22, 2021
Nurture Institute LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website nurturemarketing.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect through this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party except as expressly stated below; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Business to Business
We are a business to business service provider. While we use reasonable efforts to protect the information you provide to us, as discussed further below, we cannot guaranty your privacy. Accordingly, we ask that you not share with us any unnecessary personal information, and instead limit the information you share with us only to your business contact information.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18, or under the age of majority in his/her/their jurisdiction should provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of majority in his/her/their jurisdiction without verification of parental or legal guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, job title; company name; business contact preferences; business email addresses; business phone numbers; and other similar business information (personal information);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as how you interact with the Website; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the services and features you use.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, device information, browser and device characteristics, operating system, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. Please see more information about the cookies we use at https://act-on.com/act-on-cookie-policy/ and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Referring URLs, device name, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information, as well as for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by completing and submitting forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us and/or we respond to your inquiries.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, other than IP addresses, which in certain jurisdictions is considered personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- See more information through our third party service providers at https://act-on.com/act-on-cookie-policy/ and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
For more information on how Google uses your data through Google Analytics please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services – Privacy & Terms – Google” located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, and provide our services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between your company and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or problems that have arisen with our Website.
- If you opt in to receive such information, to provide to you information about new products or services.
- In any other way we may describe at the point of collection of that information from you.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties solely as necessary for them to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- Onward Transfers. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets or equity, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
How Long do we Keep Your Information
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure the limited personal information we receive from you or otherwise collect from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Website. Any transmission of personal information by you is at your own risk.
Do Not Track Signals
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. We do not track Site users to provide targeted advertising, and therefore, we do not respond to Do Not Track (or DNT) signals. We do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
We are not currently subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. However, we do afford Site visitors to exercise certain rights regarding their data. See below for more information.
You may choose to opt out of any newsletters, other written communication or phone calls from us to you, or, if at any time should you wish for us to no longer communicate with you, or wish to have us delete or destroy your personal information, you should send by certified mail, a written opt out election to:
Nurture Institute, LLC dba Nurture Marketing
17 Starr Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Attention: Chief Executive Officer
Or by email to: Subject: Opt-Out email@example.com
If a Site user makes this election, subject to the following sentence, your personally-identifiable information will be removed from our servers. If, however, you or your company have ongoing transactions with us, or we have a dispute with regard to a transaction previously placed or processed, your information that relates to this transaction or dispute will be retained as long as required to resolve the matter or conclude the transaction. Also, we do keep your information for purposes of tracking your “opt-out” request.
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form as follows: Subject: Request to Delete Data – The nature of the deletion/update and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. If, however, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
You can also write to us at:
17 Starr Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Or call us at: 732 636-1001.
17 Starr Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816